- Complete Panorama Assignment. (Both images should be included within a folder under your name, which can then be put in Assignment folder in dropbox.)
- Complete Personal Weebly Website Checklist.
- Complete the Depth of Field Tutorial. (Complete in the hall using three objects to create a shallow, medium, and deep depth of field image. All three of these images should be included within a folder under your name, which can then be put in the DOF folder on dropbox.)
- Introducing Motion Effects
Visit the Photo Resources Tab for images and cheat sheet on motion photography. Use these new terms to research online.
-Find out what the 'Tv', 'S', and 'M' modes stand for on the tool dial. What effects do they help achieve in-camera?
-Find out how you control shutter speed in-camera.
-Find out what the terms 'Stopped Motion', 'Blurred Motion', and 'Panning' mean in still photography.
(Please post what you discovered in your research in the comment section.)
- Reviewing how to achieve motion effects in camera.
Reviewing Depth of Field images, and introducing outdoor DOF portraits.
Presentation: NEW Assignment #8: Outdoor portraits using DOF
-Shoot your DOF Portrait Assignment
-Finish Motion and DOF Tutorial Assignments.
Getting all your work done would be SUPER...