PoP Quiz! on how to prepare and turn in assignments for photo class
- Go to Dropbox and DOWNLOAD the folder called "PoP Quiz Download"
- Move this folder from your Downloads folder on your computer on to your DESKTOP
- Make a contact sheet for all 20 photos. Name it: CS test_yourname.pdf
- Then open up 2 files from Bridge into Photoshop
- Edit the photos to make them look as good as possible (auto tone, contrast, color)
- Resize the photo: Make the longest side of the photo 10 inches, Resolution 250
- Save the file: File>Save As>Choose>Format: jpg
- Name the files correctly: Quiz1_yourname.jpg, Quiz2_yourname.jpg
- Turn into Dropbox in the : "PoP Quiz Turn in" folder for your class
* This is an open quiz. If you don't know how to do something, ask your neighbor or ask Ms Chapel or Ms Simons
Assignment #3: Patterns & Textures is Past DUE!
Use the process above to turn in ALL your assignments!
Turn to Dropbox:
- 1 Contact sheet of ALL your photos
- 2 Edited & sized photos of PATTERN
- 2 Edited & sized photos of TEXTURES
Sign in: UN email@example.com, PW eaststudents
Navigate to your classes "Photography" folder and open it to the "Assignment 3: Patterns & textures" folder.
Weebly website: Also, upload this assignment to your Weebly site, in the same format as you did for the other assignments. See the Resources Tab.
Fees receipts are DUE THIS FRIDAY!
Signed syllabus return is PAST DUE and showing MISSING in IC!