- Turn in Assignment #4: Point of View WITH completed rubric IF you have not yet. It is Past Due!
- Expanding your digital darkroom skills (see the tutorials below and on the Resources Tab)
- Collecting your Weebly website addresses
- Click on this link to a Google Sheet
- Add your name (how you would want it on an art show tag) to the CORRECT TAB for your class.
- Sign on and open up your Weebly website>Click on the Orange PUBLISH button >click on the blue url link to go to your published site>select your url and copy it>paste the url into the Google Sheet next to your name
Expanding your digital darkroom skills
These tutorials will expand your skills and show you how to do cool things with photography. Turn in a finished image to Dropbox to receive credit for your work. I prefer you work with your own photos than ones from the
- 4 ways to covert a color photo into black and white (required)
- Advanced Black and White Technique
- Photographic Toning Tutorial
Selective Color Tutorial (slightly different than the previous tutorial)
- Adding Color to a black and white photo #1
- Adding Color to a black and white photo #2
Student Learning Objective:
Through demonstrations and hands-on-learning (tutorials), students will learn digital darkroom techniques to enhance and artistically manipulate their photography.