Monday - Wednesday: Complete all outstanding work!
Friday: P3 Final
* Extra credit opportunities
+ Parent/guardian website sheet
+ Challenge Project: Download greet card template
+ Chalk drawing photos. (see left). Create a chalk drawing that a person(s) interacts with and photograph it. It helps to photograph it from a high view, so we have a ladder for you to use if you need it.
Past Due Assignments:
- Assignment #9: Color (SeeAssignment Tab). You will be turning in a color collage for this assignment.
- Tutorial on making colors POP! in Photoshop. Download the tutorial here. You will use this technique on two photos. Use your own photos if possible so you can see what it does to them. Save them as jpgs and turn them into jpgs.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial, this video is the same instructions.
- Assignment #8: Outdoor Portraits using DOF (see Assignment Tab) Don''t forget to use some of the facial fixing tools you learned about earlier in the year! Due last Friday
- Motion Tutorial (Turn in 3 examples: stopped motion, motion blur, and panning)
- DOF Tutorial (Turn in 3 examples: Deep, medium and shallow depth of field)