You can work alone or with 1 partner
History Presentations should include the following historical highlights but your presentations will include much more:
- Camera Obscura: What it is and how it works
- The first photograph and who took it
- Daguerreotype: what it is and who invented it
- Gelatine Emulsion: How this invention impacted photography
- Kodak: Who and what this is and it’s impact on photography
- Action Photographs and Muybridge
- Zoetrope: What is this curious thing?
- Digital Photography
- Resources page at the end with links to sources
- Your presentation should be at least 20 slides and include all of the above
Things to remember:
- Include visuals! Photography is a visual medium, so your presentations should reflect this.
- Do not put TOO MUCH text on a screen, slide, place. It becomes hard to read. Just use the essential information
- This is not a report. Include the information YOU find interesting so that someone else will find it interesting too.
- Make sure to include the required information above
- Use at least 3 sources for your information and include the links on a last "Resources Links" slide