Try to incorporate everything you have been learning about what makes a good photograph:
- Good composition (rule of thirds, depth, depth of field, etc.)
- Good color (or values) and clarity: shoot in good light!
- Make the ordinary extraordinary
- Use different camera angles (from above, below, unusual points of view
Turn into EDAM Dropbox:
- 1 contact sheet of at least 20 photos that you have taken
- 3 photos that you have brought into Photoshop, re-size, renamed and improved (if that's possible!)
Sign in: UN email@example.com, PW eaststudents
Navigate to your classes "Photography" folder and open it to the "Assignment #8: "Choice" folder. Upload your images to your Weebly website as well (no reflection statement for this assignment).