- 2 joiners of around 10 photos, OR 1 joiner of 15 or more photos.
- Self evaluation rubric
- NO contact sheet is required.
Process (same as 10 from 1 assignments):
- Create a document in Photoshop. 11 x 17 inches (portrait or vertical) OR 17 x 11 inches (landscape or horizontal), 300 ppi
- Bring in all the photos you want to use in your joiner into separate tabs in Photoshop.
- Reduce the size of all the photos to about 4 x6 inches, 300 ppi. Image>Image Size (make sure it is in inches not pixels)
- Select (Cmd>A), Copy (Cmd>C) and Paste (Cmd>V) your photos onto your 11 x 17 document.
- Resize, position, and rotated them as needed (Cmd>T)
- Create the larger image in any way you want to (see examples below)
- Save the document as a jpg and turn in to Dropbox.