Semester 1 Focus: What is Design? Layout & Design. Creating designs by arranging elements that may or may not be generated by you.
Semester 2 Focus: Originality in Design. This semester you will learn skills that take your originality to a higher level.
Organizing for the new semester:
- Looking at Semester 1 (Process, Product and Communication) based on Visual Art, CTE, and professional practices. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Semester 1 grading sheets
- Organize your computer: collect and save all files into a Semester 1 folder
Find 3-5 pieces of graphic design work that was created in 2016. Save the images to your desktop or in a Semester 2 folder.
Links to search: Best of 2016, From UP NORTH Best Of, 10 Brilliant Graphic Design Trends of 2016
- Post 1 favorite image on the Padlet page for your class.
P2 Padlet Best Designs of 2016
- Create an "Inspiration" tab on your Weebly Website. Put a title on it called: "Best of 2016"
- Upload all of the images you found to your Inspiration page and caption them with why you chose that image.