Student Learning Objective: Visually simplify yourself into an Avatar that fits into the identity of a larger online community while still representing a individual characteristic of yourself.
Stretch Goal: Using your avatar's head, create a set of emojis (facial expressions) that you could use on your phone or in your chosen online community.
1.) Choose a online community (message forum/social media/video game platform) that you would use for your avatar.
- How does your avatar visually work well for the intended online community?
- How does your avatar visually represent your individual personality?
2.) Design uses Proportion/Variety.
- How will you balance the use of BIG, medium, and small shapes in your design?
- How will you 'proportion' your colors and gradient effects?
3.) Design uses simplification (abstraction).
- How did you visually push the design of your face, body, clothes?
-Do you have a strong/clear silhouette?
4.) Design uses three or more unique/individual highlights.
- How does your facial feature, posture, clothing, accessory, expression, ect. help support your chosen expression or character trait?
5.) Written Reflection on your finished Avatar, and how it effectively meets or exceeds the assignment guidelines.