1. Planning, 2. Finished project, 3. Reflection statement. Some possibilities are:
- Music Poster (some of you did not get a chance to do this last semester)
- Poster (with a message of your choice)Movie poster (make up your own movie or redo one that already exists)
- Shopping Bag design
- Poster for a type face (Sell a font!)
- Public service poster
- A series of CD covers based on album or song titles
- Another digital collage (try creating one around a concept like Astrology, personal fear, tribute, etc)
- An idea YOU come up with!
- Make a movie poster of your favorite movie or create your own
Check out these movie poster images made to illustrate Academy Award nominated movies
Student Learning Objective: Students will be able to create an original work of design/art using borrowed and original images by applying digital Photoshop skills.
Size: Minimum, 8.5 x 11 inches or 11 x 17 inches (can be any shape or orientation)
Resolution: 300 ppi
File Naming: yourname_project.jpg (psd files are not required to turn in)
Planning Sheet due by end of class, Monday, March 4! NO LATER!
You must show at least one type of planning document.
- Thumbnail sketches
- Research (mood board or padlet page) with a link on your weebly site
- Idea map
Reflection Statement (written in paragraph form on your Weebly site):
What is the idea behind your project? What were you trying to create?
In what ways is your design an original work of art or what are you trying to communicate? What kinds of things did you do to make your piece unique and original?
What Photoshop tools and techniques did you use on this project:
What makes you proud about this design(s)?