- Remember to start with a 3 page document so that you can work with a spread of two pages. Use the tutorial instructions you completed if you need to remember how to do something. InDesign tutorial
- Visit the Resources Tab for more information on past demonstrations and tutorials
- Download your analog Google Doodle from Dropbox and put on your Weebly site.
Answer the following questions regarding your specific designs:
1. What is design and what have you learned about who creates design?
2. How did you communicate the style of the work of the designer you profiled? Do you think you were successful? (Use specific examples from your designs)
3. What challenges did you face using InDesign and how did you overcome them?
4. How can creating multiple variations (you did 2) help you achieve more successful design solutions?
Student Learning Objective:
Students will be able to communicate (through writing) their learning about a self-chosen topic in design using internet research, graphic organizers, and class demonstrations to broaden their knowledge and skills.