- In Dropbox you will find a folder called "15 Green Things Images"
- Download the entire folder to your computer
- In Photoshop create a New Document - Size: Letter (8.5 x 11 inches, V or H), 300 ppi
- Following the guidelines BELOW you will create a work of art using ONLY the 15 Green images I have given you.
- The idea is to work experimentally and swiftly. Try out many different techniqes. Due at the end of Wed/Thurs. block day! No exceptions!
- For new techniques and ideas, visit the Resources Tab.
- The goal here is CREATIVITY & EXPERIMENTATION!
Student Learning Objective: Students will create a composite image by practicing using Photoshop and by experimenting with new techniques and utilizing prior knowledge.
- You must use at least a part of ALL images and NOTHING else.
- You cannot paint, draw or create new elements.
- You may alter, distort and change the color of elements as much as you want. See the Resources Tab for more information.
- Try to create a balance, interesting composition. It can be useful to have something be the focal point or the center of interest. This can be done by making an element(s) dominent through size or color.