Due on Friday: 3/4 of your images should be uploaded to the AP website: see Assignment Tab for specific information on uploading images. You will be graded on the percentage of images that have been uploaded. 75% of 24 images = 18 images = 100%. 12/18 = 67%, 10/18 = 55%, 5/18 = 28%...
- You can come in next week to work on ANY day in the afternoon. Non-testing students are not allowed in the building during the morning testing hours.
- After this week there are 12 DAYS until our AP testing day on May 3.
- Your revised concentration statement is due to me by Tuesday, April 18. Either print it or turn it in through Google Docs, or as a word doc in Dropbox. Your statement must be edited before putting it on your AP Website. Everyone must turn in a concentration statement to me whether it is revised or not for final proofing.
- 5 QUALITY pieces are due in Dropbox by APRIL 21.
- After AP testing day you will be updating your website and creating your resume. I also plan on putting together a professional review of your website portfolio.